Dynamo Kyiv goalkeeper Valentin Morgun commented on the Dynamo TV channel on the victory over Shkendia (1:0) in the test match at the first Turkish training camp.
- We can say that we had a fruitful first training camp. There were enough matches, it was quite difficult work, heavy workloads, but the guys survived. Although it was hard, some now have microdamages. But we finished the first training camp on a good note.
— Do you need a rest after such work?
- Certainly. These 2-3 days between the camps will be very necessary to rest, take a breath and tune in to the second camp, which will be no less important for us.
— How many percent is Dynamo ready?
- It's hard for me to say. This is probably a question for Mr. Lucescu. But I think that the team is ready by 70 percent.
— How important was it to finish the camp with a victory?
- As Lucescu himself says, and in principle everyone knows about it, the result is not so important at the training camp. We look at how we are physically ready and at our game. Well, we win - it's good.
— A terrible event happened in Turkey today — earthquake…
- Personally, I felt something like this at night ... Noise, the bed went left and right. And when we already went to breakfast, we were told what had happened. Then we looked on the Internet, it's terrible! I do not know what to say. I can't imagine how these people feel. In Ukraine, people are also suffering very much now. Such a difficult time is now all over the world. Gotta hold on.