Former Dynamo and Ukraine coach Jozsef Szabo commented on Chelsea midfielder Mykhailo Mudryk's debut goal in the English Premier League for the UPL TV telegram channel.
- I am very happy for Mudryk. He looked more or less good yesterday. Yes, the team also played a lot on him. Yes, he still makes mistakes. But he's a good player. Although I think he is not yet ready to sustain this pace for a full match.
- Will Mudryk's goal give him the confidence to improve his results in the Premier League?
- Definitely! And Pochettino did a good job, we saw after the game how he hugged Mudryk and spoke to him like a father.
- Mykhailo was injured. How can this affect his psychology after the emotional outburst from the goal?
- It's very unfortunate and unpleasant that he got injured. Because he still gained fitness and confidence in his abilities. He receives passes, he is not afraid, he goes for the win. Something works, something doesn't, but he needs to play regularly.
- It is not yet known whether he will help the Ukrainian national team. If not, how significant will his loss be?
- Of course, it will be serious. The national team needs positive results, especially now that there is such a terrible war going on. And he would be very useful to the national team.