Ukraine forward Roman Yaremchuk spoke on the UAF Youtube channel about the start of the national team's qualifying campaign for Euro 2024.
- I am very happy to see everyone - teammates, all the staff. It is a great pride to come to the national team of Ukraine. I am very happy to be here.
- The first game against England is always difficult. The last memories of Euro 2020 with them are unpleasant. Have they changed since then?
- They have changed, and so have we. Many of our players have started playing in good European championships, so we have a very promising team. We can expect any result.
- The English will play the Italians before the match with us. Maybe they will be more exhausted than us?
- They have a lot of good players. There are 11 players and 11 more who can replace them. There will be no problems with fatigue.