Metalist 1925 forward Andriy Boryachuk commented on his team's draw with Dynamo in the match of the 15th round of the Ukrainian Championship, and also recalled the most dangerous moments created by the teams in this meeting.
- We are in a good mood after the match, for us a draw with Dynamo is a positive result. Of course, the people of Kiev created many chances at our gates. The most real moment at our gates is a penalty kick, which was taken by Viktor Tsygankov. You can also recall the moment with Vladimir Shepelev. He did not hit our gates, being a couple of meters from the gate. As for our chances, I had the opportunity to score in the second half, but I did not convert a one-on-one with the goalkeeper.
- What prevented you from realizing a great chance to score a goal?
- The Dynamo keeper played competently in that episode. Ruslan Neshcheret came out of the gate, and it was difficult for me to orient myself. He quickly got close to me. I thought to make one more touch and correct the ball and shoot it into the corner of the goal.
- And it was not possible to hook the ball over the goalkeeper?
— Everything happened very quickly. At the last moment, I saw Neshcheret next to me.
- If you were told before the game that there would be a draw, would you be satisfied?
- Maybe yes. Although, it's hard to say. Dynamo and Shakhtar are the giants of Ukrainian football. It's always hard to play with them.
— But in the first round you also drew against Shakhtar...
- Yes, in principle, we played well with our giants.